What To Bring
and what not
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- 7 Pairs of Underwear
- 7 Pairs of Socks
- 4 Pairs Shorts
- 3 Bathing Suits
- 5 T-Shirts
- 1 Long Sleeve Shirts
- 2 Pairs of Long pants
- 1 Hat
- 2 Pairs of Pyjamas
- 1 Raincoat
- 2 Pairs of Running Shoes
- 1 Pair of Sandals or Flip Flops
- 2 Sweaters
- 2 Towels
- 1 Lifejacket (sized appropriately)
- 1 Set of nice threads for our closing banquet at “Chez Can-Aqua”
- 1 Sleeping Bag
- 1 Fitted Bed Sheet
- 1 Blanket/ Bed Sheet Linen (optional)
- 1 Pillow
- And don’t forget…Your stuffed animal is welcome to come too!
- Camera (Note: not a phone that takes pictures!)
TOILETRIES (also available at the Tuck Shop)
- Shampoo (Fully Biodegradable)
- Soap (Fully Biodegradable)
- Bug Repellent
Name Labels: Be sure to put name labels on articles like disposable cameras, and other common items.
Games T-Shirts: At the end of each two-week session, campers are divided into three teams as they compete for the session pennant. The Solaris Team (red), The Tritus Team (blue) and the Terrus Team (green) take part in friendly competition that is a highlight to our camp session. While Games shirts are available for purchase, kids camp simply bring shirts with of the three colors to ensure they are ready to play! You will keep your team identity for life.
Life Jackets: Don’t forget! Everyone is asked to bring their own D.O.T (government approved) and properly fitted lifejacket with their name clearly marked on it.
WHAT NOT TO BRING TO CAMP
- Food: we don’t allow food in the cabins.
- Cell Phones
- Electronics: ie. Anything that has to be plugged in or charged!
- Hazardous Materials: Weapons, lighters, flammables, firecrackers, drugs and alcohol
- Things that are unnecessary: Hair dryers, water guns, gum, jewelry or fancy clothing/shoes
- Things that can make camp life unfair: Air mattresses, portable furniture, games that cannot be shared
- Non-biodegradable soaps, shampoos and conditioners:In efforts to protect the ecology of the surrounding environment, we stress that campers bring FULLY BIODEGRADABLE soaps, shampoo, etc.